This article explains how to create a work order with our mobile/web application.
- How to Create Preventative Maintenance/Recurring Work Orders
- How to Edit Preventative Maintenance/Recurring Work Orders
- How to process a work order
How to Create Preventative Maintenance/Recurring Work Orders
- On the Work Orders page, click "+ Create Work Order"
- Enter in your Work Order Info as you normally would:
- Enter a Title
- Enter a Description
- Select Priority level
- Select Equipment (optional)
- Select Location
- Select Category
- Assign Main Worker (defaults to user)
- Assign Support Worker (optional)
- Select Team (optional)
3. For a Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Order:
- Set your Due Date for the due date of the first PM
- Select End Due Date *date you'd like the schedule work order to stop repeating
- Set your Repeating Schedule frequency
How to Edit Preventative Maintenance/Recurring Work Orders
- On the "Work Orders" page, Click the desired work order
- Select Options, Edit
- If edits only applies to current recurring work order select "Edit Current"
- If edits apply to all recurring work orders select "Edit All Future Work Orders"
- Make desired edits
- Click "Save Work Order"