With our preventative maintenance module, you can easily create repeating work orders over a given frequency (daily, monthly, annual, etc).
If you need to end one of these triggers to stop creating future instances, you can do so by setting a stop date to it or by archiving it.
How to Stop Preventative Maintenance Triggers
- Navigate to the Preventive Maintenance section in the left hand menu
- Click into the trigger you need to edit
- Click on the Edit Trigger button
- Next, look for the Ends On field
- Then, click on it and select the date you'd like to stop it from the calendar dropdown
Any work orders with a scheduled due date past the date you select will not be triggered.
How to Archive a Preventive Maintenance Trigger
NOTE: At this time, archived PM triggers cannot be unarchived.
- Click into the trigger you plan on archiving
- Next, click on the 3 dots button
- Finally, select Archive!
You can also archive multiple triggers at the same time by using the multi-select function.