How to Filter your Work Orders
TIP: By default, admins will see all work orders for your entire team that has not been marked complete.
- Navigate to your Work Orders section
- The Filters bar has 8 buttons that you can select
- Once the work orders you are looking for are filtered into your view, you can export them!
- The first option on the left opens up additional filters that you can use to further specify which work orders you are filtering.
- The last one on the right is to open any quick filters you’ve saved. See the tip below.
- The other 6 in-between include filtering by assignee, location, due date, work order status, priority, and bookmarked work orders!
TIP: If the search filter selected does not return any work orders, try adjusting the chosen filters. Remove the filters one by one to see what filters do not work.