With the ability to take, annotate, and attach images to your work orders in UpKeep, you can quickly and efficiently report problems to create specific and detailed requests and work orders.
If you’re on a mobile app, you can take the photo from right inside the UpKeep app, annotate it and add it directly to your work order. You can also add images to work order updates.
This article will explain how to add or take photos right from the UpKeep mobile apps and how to add a photo from the web application.
How to Add Photos to Work Orders on Mobile
- When creating or editing your work order, click Add Image.
- Snap your photo directly from your phone or select from a picture you already have in your library.
- If you’d like to add details, annotate the image by including a drawing or text.
- Once you’re finished adding your details, click “Done” in the upper right-hand corner.
TIP: Using the pencil to draw on the image is especially powerful – you can note specifically on the image where a problem might be.
Your photo will now be attached to the work order! Check out the GIF below as an example on the iOS app:
How to add Photos to Work Orders on the Web Application
At this time, there isn’t a way to attach a photo, then annotate it on the web application. You would first need to annotate it yourself. Then you can attach the photo from your computer or device.
- When creating or editing your work order, click Image.
- Choose or select your image from wherever it may be saved on your computer.
- Click Open or Save.
- Once you’ve finished adding any other details to the work order, click Update Work Order!
Your photo is now attached to the work order. Here is a quick GIF below: