UpKeep Analytics – Parts Consumption report will show you how to prevent unnecessary expenses on excess spare parts. Know exactly what is in your inventory and how frequently you replenish your parts storage. More trust restored and less guesswork when spending on critical spares.
UpKeep Analytics is available to all users beginning with the Professional Plan. Learn more about UpKeep Pricing.
NOTE: UpKeep Analytics refreshes every hour on the hour, so you may not see new data entries right away.
How to Use the Parts Consumption Report
- Start with your filters
- You can select the WO Date Completed, Part Location, and Part Category
- Once your filters are applied, click on the Reload button to refresh the report
- Now that your page is refreshed, you can view the table.
How to Export your Report
- Hover your mouse cursor over the table
- Click on the 3 vertical dots, then click Download Data
- Choose your file format for the download (TXT, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG)
- Finally, click Download to save the file to your computer!
TIP: Click on the 3 vertical dots on the far top right of the Parts Consumption Report to export the data to CSV or PDF.