Check Lists allow you to reuse specific Task items for easy use in work orders. Most commonly, these are used for inspections where you have a list of subtasks or checklist items that you'd like to include as part of a work order. This article explains how your team can create Checklist Templates and add them to work orders:
How to create Checklist Templates On Web
- Click Settings
- Select the Checklist Tab
- Select + Add Checklist
- Enter Checklist Name
- Select the "+Add Task" button
- Enter Task
- Select from the following Task typesSub Task Status (Open, On Hold, In Progress, Closed)Text Field (Example: Name)Number Field (Example: 99)Inspection Check (Pass, Flag, Fail)Multiple Choice (Create at least two options to choose from)Meter Reading (Have the number entered update your Meter Reading)
- Select Asset and/or User Assigned
- Select the "+ Task" button to add additional form items.
- Select Save Checklist
[tip] You can see a Preview of your Form Template on the right side of your screen [/tip]
How to create Task Form/Checklist Templates On Mobile
- Click "Settings"
- Select Form Templates, then click the "Plus Sign"
- Enter Form Template Name
- Select the "Plus Sign"
- Select from the follow Task Form/Checklist typesTask (Open, On Hold, In Progress, Closed)Text Input Form (Example: Name)Number Input Form (Example: 99)Checklist Input Form(Pass, Flag, Fail)Multiple Choice Input Form (Create at least two options to choose from)Meter Reading (Have the number entered update your Meter Reading)
- Enter Task or Form Question
- Select the "Done"
- Select Save
How to add Task Form/Checklist Templates to a work order
- Start by Creating a Work Order
- On the "Work Orders" navigate to Add Tasks
- To Add individual items select +Task, to add your Checklist select +Checklist