NOTE: This is now a Legacy Report.
Users on the Business Plus Plan will have access to the KPI Dashboard. This will allow you to see all of your Team's most important metrics in one place. This will centralize your reporting for your team and allow you to track several different performance indicators.
Setting your Dashboard
By default, the Dashboard will be in a 30-day increment, select the Dates to then set a custom desired date range.
KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Completed work orders grouped by Completed by: This is tracking the users that are completing Work Orders
- Completed work orders grouped by Users Assigned to: Tracking the users assigned to completed Work Order
- Reactive Maintenance Compliance: The percentage of reactive Work Orders completed before or on their due date
- Repeating Maintenance Compliance: The percentage of repeating Work Orders completed before or on their due date
- Completed Work Orders grouped by Categories: All completed Work Orders grouped by Category Assigned
- Completed Work Orders grouped by Priority: All completed Work Orders grouped by Category Priority Assigned
- Estimated Time vs Actual Time Spent: The total of your Estimated Time compared to your Actual Time Spent
- Maintenance Efficiency Score: Total Actual Time spent on work orders and the total available work hours
- Reactive Maintenance vs Repeating Maintenance: Compares how many completed Work Orders were reactive vs repeating
- Completed Work Order Costs: Additional Costs + Parts Cost will give you your total cost
- Parts Consumption: Looking at the number and costs of parts used in completed Work Orders
- Reactive Work Orders: See which Reactive Work Orders are Assigned to Users, Assigned to an Asset, Assigned to a location, have time logged, have cost logged, required Parts, Assigned a Category, Assigned a due date
- Repeating Work Orders: See which Repeating Work Orders are Assigned to Users, Assigned to an Asset, Assigned to a location, have time logged, have cost logged, required Parts, Assigned a Category, Assigned a due date
- Requests Created: The number of requests created during this period
- Asset Downtime: Aggregated total downtime for all Assets