Non-stock parts are for items that you are not tracking inventory of and do not restock on a regular basis. These might be specialty parts or a one-time purchased item.
NOTE: When an item is selected as a Non-Stock Part, you will also not receive a notification when the part is low or out of stock completely.
We can also filter our non-stock parts to view, export, or update the desired parts.
How to Add a Non-Stock Part
- Navigate to the Parts & Inventory Section
- Select the desired Part (then select Edit) or create a new Part
- Check off the Non-Stock Part checkbox
- Click Save Changes (for existing Parts) or Submit (for new parts)
Filter Your Non-Stock Parts
- Navigate to the Parts & Inventory section
- Click on Filter
- Select Show Non-Stock Parts Only