NOTE: This applies to the Legacy Report Dashboard and not UpKeep Analytics.
Reporting is critical to ensure the success of your business. At the end of the day, reports will give you better insight into what is going on, who is doing what, how much time and money is being spent, and more! Access to the Reporting tab begins with the Professional Plan!
Our dashboard is perfect for seeing a high-level overview of everything happening and accomplished by your team. Learn to quickly navigate to view which users are on track with their work and which assets have the most outstanding work orders.
Users on the Business Plus plan have access to the KPI Dashboard tab with additional performance indicators and metrics!
How to Navigate to the Reports Dashboard
- Click on the Analytics tab on the left menu
- On the far right, click on Legacy Reports
- Choose from one of the available legacy reports!
- From here, select the date range that you’d like to see
- Then select the work order type (Reactive: Corrective work orders) (Repeating: Preventive work orders)
- You’ll view the current work order statuses and metrics for:
- User Assigned: Who has worked on the most work orders
- Location Assigned: Which locations have the most orders assigned to them
- Asset Assigned: Which Assets have the most work order assigned to them
- Team Assigned: Which Team has worked on the most work orders
- Category Assigned: Which Category of work has been worked on the most
- Requests: Who has made the most requests
- Low Parts/Inventory: Number of Out of Stock and Low Parts (Navigate to your Parts/Inventory section for more information!)
Work Order Metrics
In the Reports section, click on Work Order Metrics. You’ll see metrics for your work orders and the priority assigned:
- Total work orders
- Open work orders
- In Progress work orders
- Closed work orders
- Number of Requests Waiting for Approval (not clickable)
- Number of Parts Out of Stock (not clickable)
Click into any of the work order items to see further analysis of that set
- Average time to complete in hours
- Total hours
- $ Spent
- Average cost per work order
- Approximate Costs Saved
- # Planned work orders
- # Unplanned work orders
- % Unplanned work orders
To see a list of just those work orders, click on the little Door button on the top right of each module.
TIP: Use the filters to narrow down the work order metrics you’re looking for! This includes things like location, time range, category; whatever filters you need to build a comprehensive list to better maintain your facilities.
TIP: There is also a Rating section!