How to Build and Save Work Order Reports
With UpKeep, you're able to build reports right from our Work Order page. Being able to pull reports quickly will save an immense amount of time and help provide instant insight into your facilities and teams activities. Below you'll learn:
- How to Create Reports
- How to Save Reports
How to Create Reports
1. To begin building a report access the Reporting/Filter feature by selecting "Filters" on the work order page.
2. Begin selecting your filters, start at the top of the screen and work your way down & to the right.
Using the criteria shown in the Filter/Report tab.
For example, if you wanted to pull a report that showed all work orders closed by a specific user created this month the filters would be:
- STATUS: CLOSED
- ASSIGNED TO: User Name
- DATE COMPLETED: 12/1/2017 To: 12/31/2017
3. As you update your filters, your results will display on the right side of the screen.
4. Once you've selected your filters and received the desired results, you can save your reports. To save your reports follow these steps:
- Select Work Order Filters
- Enter Report Name
- Select "Save"
* Note: If the search filters selected does not return any work orders, try adjusting the chosen filters. Remove the filters one by one to see what filters do not work.